Everyone knows that great public relations is about telling a story – and the campaigns that do, are generally more successful. But in order to accomplish this you have to understand the basics of storytelling. Here are some great tips:
- Tell a unique story that others will want to share.
- Allow your constituents to help you create the narrative – make them a part of the process so they become invested.
- Connect the dots for your constituents by making the story relatable.
- Keep it simple; clear, succinct communications will make your story easier to share with others.
- Provide visuals that your constituents can share on your behalf.