Let’s face it – we live in a visual world. And what better way to share your message than by allowing your audiences to see a relatable “face” for your brand. Video content is also extremely “shareable” which is important to help the “reach” elements of your campaign. Here are a few simple tips to help you get started.
- Be Succinct: Keep your videos short so that you get your main points across and keep your audience’s attention.
- Pre-Produce It: Plan ahead, script your video, and write down your shot list to save crucial time and energy.
- Be Creative: Find creative angles and try out a variety of shot types before your narrow down your shot list or camera angle.
- Engage: Engage your audiences by keeping your content fresh and soliciting feedback. Try utilizing polls, or even reading audience/consumer feedback during your video.
- Keep It Lively: Unless your concept has a serious tone, show some personality – its going to keep your viewers coming back!